Vertical Seam Metal Roofing
With 1-1/4″ high ribs, Vertical Seam Metal Roofing has the strength needed to be installed over either open framing or solid decking. This standing seam system is fastened using hidden fastening system. This allows for greater expansion and contraction of the panels, at the same time ensuring wind resistance. meeting some of the most stringent requirements for high wind areas. Vertical Seam comes standard with striations to eliminate oil canning.
Crisp and Defined
Throughout history, standing seam has made its name through brute strength and striking beauty. Vertical Seam is no exception to the rule. With its 1-3/4″ tall ribs, Vertical Seam will add value and beauty to any residential or commercial project.
Strength of Steel
Made of high tensile steel, then coated with multiple quality coatings, Vertical Seam metal roofing can take it. Whether its high winds or hailstorms,Vertical Seam doesn’t back down to the challenge.
Low Slope Roofing
Vertical Seam can be installed on roofs with a slope as low as 1:12 over solid decking, or 3:12 over open framing. This is lower than most standing seam roofs, offering complete protection even when your roof only raises one inch per every twelve inches across.
- 16″ panel coverage
- 1-1/4″ rib height
- Architectural / structural integral standing seam panel
- Applies over open framing or solid substrate
- Material: High-quality steel protected by layers of coatings and paint
- Gauges: 24ga
- Finishes: Kynar 500 (PVDF) Coated Galvanized
- Warranty: 50 year on painted, 25 year on Galvanized
- Minimum roof slope: 1:12 over solid decking, 3:12 over open framing
- Concealed fasteners reduce thermal penitration
- Energy Star rated on all colors
UL 2218, Class 4 Impact Resistance
UL 790, Class A Fire Resistance Rating
UL 580, Class 90 Wind Uplift Construction Numbers 254, 255, 261, 303, 342, 343, 436, 445, 446, 447, 448